Demos highlight what we are working on or experimenting with, but are not a guarantee of release. We love feedback - let us know your thoughts at email@example.com.
I hate to keep saying it but probably our biggest demo Friday yet. Lots of super visual changes, and big developments underneath that power all the magic.
Below you'll see
- A beautiful new browser extension that tucks data deeper in everyone's workflows. Any dashboard a click away anywhere on the web, and a pretty new empty browser experience.
- Another cut of the Excel-style calculation layer - multi-column formulas, auto-complete, and in-line docs
- Lots of new charting - trendlines, series formatting, axis limits, and re-organized controls to find it all
- More development on table visualizations and conditional formatting
- More flexible dashboard filter mapping for complex data mappings
- The final release of our new SQL UX to separate the pivottable experience and SQL workflows better - just as magical, just explicit now
- Permissions tweaks that allow easier analytical workflows for non-technical users