Demos highlight what we are working on or experimenting with, but are not a guarantee of release. We love feedback - let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you'll see
- A quick demo of what the dynamic embedding in Omni opens up. Here we show an embedded Google Sheet for end-user input on dashboards. The results are auto-pushed to BQ and joined in to other queries dynamically.
- Fresh controls for transposing tables, or even just transposing metrics independently. All of the goodness around calculations and charting comes along with the new measure controls.
- More refinement of the Excel/Sheets syntax. Dynamic column naming and formatting, easier empty calculation columns, and more elegant loading of results on only changed functions.
- Lots of improvement to retain changes to the visualization configuration while adapting to dynamic querying and exploration.
- Some clean up of the KPIs with value formatting
- Live exploration of early calculation function usage, plus a demo of the calculation UX live doing some string parsing.
- New model configuration for dynamic schema handling (ie a single model that can be configured to different schemas for each user)
- The launch of timezone configuration in Omni at the query and database level.